Wednesday, March 5, 2008

State of the work week

Finished my work on a story about opportunities for women in the business college at Jacksonville State University. I appreciated all of the wonderful sources that took time out of their day to help me put it together. The art (the photo, I mean) looks good, too.

I have been told it will run Friday, major disasters notwithstanding.

Did some preliminary work for a Sunday story I hope will run sometime in the next couple of months. It explores the relationship between Anniston City Council and the Anniston City School system.

Tomorrow morning, I'm planning trips to Oxford High School and Weaver Elementary School. The High Schools are taking graduation exams and Weaver will have an event for the parents of the students there.

Another day another field trip.

No comments: